State Street Recruitment 2021. State Street recruiting CA/CPA/ACCA/Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Economics/Business/Accounting/Finance for Manager – Financial Reporting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second-oldest continually operating United States bank; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792.Eligibility for the Manager – Financial Reporting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: State Street
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Manager – Financial Reporting
- Qualification: CA/CPA/ACCA/Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Economics/Business/Accounting/Finance
- Experience:10-12+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform 1st, 2nd and targeted reviews on client financial statements, NQs, Form N-MFP or other similar forms / activities. Ensure all regulatory filings are made on time; manages draft and support distribution to all parties
- Comprehend the scope of services offered to clients and reviews with the team; demonstrate technical expertise; ensure team meets all client deliverables and manages relationships of assigned clients
- Ensure all controls/checklists and procedures are adhered to as well as make recommendations for improvement
- Proactively manage risk at the business level; feel fully accountable for all steps of the production chain
- Ensure effective use of automation (FundSuite, MCH, Macros, etc.) and make recommendations for current system enhancements
- Oversee the effective coordination of activities between multiple departments within organization, including our global offshoring partners
- Coordinate the research and resolution of any accounting issue, auditor or client comments and/or JV inquiries
- Responsible for reviewing staff level work, as needed
- Participate in the resolution of client issues
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.