GE Healthcare Hiring CA/CMA/MBA for Finance Specialist – FP&A Operations
GE Healthcare is hiring CA/CMA/MBA candidates for the position of Finance Specialist – FP&A Operations.GE Healthcare is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York and headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. As of 2017, the company is a manufacturer and distributor of diagnostic imaging agents and radiopharmaceuticals for imaging modalities that are used in medical imaging procedures..Candidates go with following detail and find eligibility and apply.
Vacancy Details :
|Company Name||GE Healthcare|
|Post Name||Finance Specialist – FP&A Operations|
|Experience||04-08 years of relevant experience|
|No.Of Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
- Accountable for quality of forecasting, reporting, analytics, closing and planning support
- Responsible for managing the month close Journals, owns the close call files for the region working with the Regions finance lead
- Provide visibility to the status of the close, tracking entries to go on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Accountable for creating and maintaining SOP’s
- Accountable for ongoing simplification and productivity projects
- Lead relationships with BPO third parties and relevant Global Operations
Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates may called for interview for selection. Selection process may includes written exam,GD,Personal interview.