Danfoss Recruitment 2021. Danfoss recruiting CA/CA(Inter)/ICWA/ICWA (Inter) for Assistant Manager Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Danfoss is a Danish multinational company, based in Denmark, with more than 28,000 employees globally. Danfoss was founded in 1933 by engineer Mads Clausen. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Danfoss
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Assistant Manager Finance
- Qualification: CA/CA(Inter)/ICWA/ICWA (Inter)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure day to day accounting activities are followed up and completedAssists RFM in performing some SAP Runbook activities on month closing ie BI extractions etc
- Act as 1st point of contact between business and vendor, review VIM analytics report extracted by vendor on weekly basis, and act as 1st approver of VIM related to GS (except LOG)
- Assist RFM in preparing JE via run book on monthly accruals, cost center reclass / allocation, set up recurring entries
- Own and maintain balance sheet schedules, work with CG on clearings to ensure B/S a/c is up to date
- Prepare insurance premium prepayment work file and allocate to all segments. Once finalized, prepare recurring entries to allocate premium from prepayment to P&L on regular basis
- Support RFM in preparing recharging template and ensure issuer & receiver CCs are correct, follow up recharging invoice with CMT, ensure correct postings reflected in P01
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Danfoss Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Danfoss Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.