Spice Jet Hiring CA/CA Inter candidates for Exe /Sr. Exe / AM – Accounts Receivables and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.SpiceJet is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana. It is the second largest airline in the country by number of domestic passengers carried, with a market share of 13.6% as of March 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Exe /Sr. Exe / AM – Accounts Receivables as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Spice Jet
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Exe /Sr. Exe / AM – Accounts Receivables
- Qualification: CA/CA Inter
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : 28 December , 10.00 AM – 11.00 AM Building no. 321, Udyog Vihar, Phase 4, Gurgaon – 120016
- Mode of application : Walkin
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Issuance of Invoices to Customers
- Follow up for recovery
- Inter department follow up for payments and TDS
- Resolving queries from Internal and External Auditors
- Meeting with internal department team and resolve there queries
- Handling Pilot training income
- Handling Account Receivables and follow up with All Departments.
- SAP Knowledge
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.