Maersk Recruitment 2021.Maersk recruiting CA/CA Inter/MBA/B.Com for Cluster Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S, also known simply as Maersk, is a Danish integrated shipping company, active in ocean and inland freight transportation and associated services, such as supply chain management and port operation. Maersk has been the largest container shipping line and vessel operator in the world since 1996.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Cluster Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Maersk
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Cluster Accountant
- Qualification: CA/CA Inter/MBA/B.Com
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Reporting-Month End Compliance (MEC), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Performance Reporting, Volume Reporting, Internal & External Reporting and Ad-hoc Reports.
- Own the entity books of accounts & reporting numbers
- Monthly, quarterly and annual closing and reporting of books
- One Stream reporting
- Corporate & management accounting and reporting
- Fixed assets accounting & capitalization along with depreciation run
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Stakeholder management and conducting regular calls with Business partners
- IFRS Knowledge and application
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.