Invesco Recruitment 2021. Invesco recruiting CA/CA Inter/ICWA/ICWA Inter/CS/CS Inter/CFA/CFA 1level/CMA/CPA/B.Com for Trainee and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume . Invesco Ltd. is an American independent investment management company that is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, and has branch offices in 20 countries. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange. Eligibility for the Trainee as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Invesco
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Trainee
- Qualification: CA/CA Inter/ICWA/ICWA Inter/CS/CS Inter/CFA/CFA 1level/CMA/CPA/B.Com
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Production of reports and presentations Support the production of information material for external parties Conduct performance analysis Supporting accounting, asset management, product management, portfolio management, underwriting, valuations, research based on requirement] Supporting on ad-hoc projects Work Experience / Knowledge: Interest in Real Estate, Good English language skills Computer literate (esp. Excel & MS office) Work experience of 0-1.5 years in finance, accounting, real estate Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required: Effective communication (spoken and written) in English
- Must show superior customer service by generating and responding to client requests in a timely manner as well have the interpersonal skills to interactive with both internal and external clients The ability to cooperate in a team environment is critical Team player.
- Must be a self starter and able to manage own work flow Open minded, flexible, and willing to listen for other people’s opinions. Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate over the phone with a variety of individuals at all technical levels are required. Ability to respond effectively and flexibility regarding ad hoc requests Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete independently High attention to details
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Invesco entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Invesco entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.