DuPont Released Job Openings On 21-10-2021.DuPont de Nemours, Inc., commonly known as DuPont, is an American company formed by the merger of Dow Chemical and E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company on August 31, 2017, and the subsequent spinoffs of Dow Inc. and Corteva..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for DuPont Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
DuPont Recruiting CA/CA Inter/CMA/ICWA Inter/M.Com/MBA Candidates with 02-04+ Years Experience for Fixed Asset Accounting – Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Fixed Asset Accounting – Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 21/10/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- · Project creation & capitalization · Asset creation, retirements, sales, transfers, accelerated depreciation · Maintain fixed asset register in SAP & review WBS elements and define settlement rules. · Review Depreciation cycle run & Project settlements occurrence · Ensure successful data transmission into reporting ledger, monthly check & review of reporting data into consolidation tool · Forecast for OL & Share reports like asset listing, expected realizable value, retirements, CAPEX, Flux analysis · Provide 10 K & 10 Q disclosure requirements, forecast Intangibles amortization. · Depreciation areas – Local GAAP, Tax & US GAAP and special adjustment handling per statutory law compliances. · IFRS, GAAP differences & accounting standard guidelines. · Review SOX compliance, Internal controls & handle, support audit queries (external & internal) from PI perspective. · Tax reports per country specific requirements. · Blackline reconciliations review of PI with relevant substantiations & make sure no un-reconciled transactions exists for reporting. · Handle escalations & ad-hoc requests & manage committed TAT..