Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Recruitment 2021. Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages recruiting CA/MBA for Team Leader – Order To Cash and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HCCB – A Company started in 1997 with the simple aim of making beverages for the India of the 21st century. Two decades later, we are one of India’s top FMCG companies. Only because fellow Indians, who have faith in the quality and purity of our products, pick our beverages, 439 times per second.Eligibility for the Team Leader – Order To Cash as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Team Leader – Order To Cash
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- Experience:05-08+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1 Accounts Receivables A) Ensure timely accounting of Debit Notes, collections and stock returns B) Ensure timely knocking off of collections against outstanding receivables C) Customer claims Processing
- D) Timely creation of Expense Requisitions (MER’s) 2. Customer & Inter Unit Reconciliations a) Ensure quarterly customer balance confirmation and reconciliation b) Reconciliations items to be resolved on priority basis 3. Month End Activities
- A) Inter unit Reconciliation B) Clearing Account Reconciliation C) Receivables Ageing Review Minimum Education:B. Com/ M.Com/ MBA Finance, CA Inter Minimum Work Experience: 5-8 years post qualification experience
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.