EYGBS (INDIA) LLP is conducting walkin drive on 3rd December for Bengaluru location.This position required CA/B.Com/BBA/MBA qualification with 1 – 6 years Experience.We are looking for a Senior who can help manage a portfolio of clients that we support and be responsible for the timeliness and quality of the work of the GDS Assurance team supporting that client engagement. He or she will be required to have strong project management skills along with well-developed communication and coaching skills.Eligible candidates can attend Walk in drive & grab this opportunity .
EYGBS (INDIA) LLP Walkin important details:
- Role Name – Finance Executive
- Qualification & Experience -CA/B.Com/BBA/MBA with 1 – 6 years Experience.
- Salary – Information not available
- Vacancies -01
- Sector : Finance/Audit
- Location- Bengaluru
EYGBS (INDIA) LLP Walk in Time, Venue and Contact details:
3rd December , 10 AM onwardsTime 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM EY GDS, RMZ Infinity Tower C, 1st Floor RMZ Infinity, Municipal No.3 Old Madras Road Benniganahalli, K.R Puram Bengaluru SPOC: RonaldContact – Ronald Valsalan
Job Description :
- Review and reconcile tax value notices and tax bills and interact with taxing jurisdictions to resolve discrepancies
- Expertise on Excise tax concepts and well versed with research tools like CCH, Data handing, filings, Notices.
- Technically versatile and able to work with data from various sources of complexity and formats
- Ability to lead team effectively, Experience in coaching and mentoring team
- Monitor changes in Excise tax legislation and rates incorporate changes timely into monthly procedures and update the team.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work competently with teams in other geographic locations
- Oversee returns reviewed by the senior by following the Standard operating procedures and update the Manager/Senior Manager on work related issues.
- Perform first level reviews and signs off returns prepared by preparers.
- Interpersonal skills – Enjoys working with people and developing people, with key focus on managing effective teams
- Provide input for process improvements/automation
- Independently apply knowledge in the generation of a tax computation/return.
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Analytics, Numerical and Detail orientated
Company description : Ernst & Young is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, EY is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
Selection Procedure :Selection on basis of Exam & Interview conducted in Walkin drive