Cactus Communications Released Job Openings On 08-01-2022.Cactus Communications is a technology company accelerating scientific advancement. We collaborate with researchers, universities, publishers, academic societies, and life science organizations. We offer editorial, translation, education, and training solutions for researchers; strategic and tactical scientific content solutions to global life science organizations; AI-powered scholarly publishing solutions for journals and researchers; and solutions for science dissemination and engagement with peers, public, and policymakers for wider research outreach..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cactus Communications Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cactus Communications Recruiting CA/B.Com/BBA/MBA/BMS/PGDM/BA/MA Candidates with 00-05+ Years Experience for Editor – Business, Finance, Economics And Statistics Position.Complete Details for the Editor – Business, Finance, Economics And Statistics as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Vellore
- No of Vacancies: 08
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/01/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- The average person spends 33 hours a month commuting to and from office. Put this time to better use! According to this Gallup poll (http://bit.ly/1hoyAB9), 37% of US employees already telecommute (work from home). This trend is catching on in India, too. Telecommute jobs are just as important as office-based ones. Technology empowers you to work from anywhere. At Cactus Communications, you can join a team of highly skilled editors who are experts in various academic fields. We’re currently hiring Editors on a fulltime work-from-home basis in the Humanities team. WHAT YOU WILL DO: Edit manuscripts written by non-native authors to ensure that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required Understand client and industry requirements and adapt working approach accordingly Meet deadlines Receive training to become adept at the points mentioned above