Cargill Recruitment 2021. Cargill recruiting CA/ACCA/CIMA/ICWA(CMA) for RTR Senior Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Cargill, Incorporated is an American privately held global food corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware. Founded in 1865, it is the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue..Eligibility for the RTR Senior Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :i
- Company Name: Cargill
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: RTR Senior Analyst
- Qualification: CA/ACCA/CIMA/ICWA(CMA)
- Experience:02-05+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Reviews product line financial statements during the close, proactively investigates unusual trends to ensure that reported numbers are complete and accurate.
- Partners with RTR accounting and reporting teams to drive root cause analysis (RCA) and corrective actions as required. Reviews and approves high risk/high complexity journals and balance sheet reconciliations for specific product line.
- Produce balance sheet and income statement analysis, developing commentary to explain key trends, supports communication of results to A&F and business stakeholders in the region. Understands key business metrics and value drivers, able to interpret and correlate these in relation to financial results.
- Contributes commentary for specific product line to the Controls Review Package (CRP).
- Produces Lower Level Financial Review (LLFR) analysis and commentary and supports communication to A&F and business stakeholders in the region.
- Partners with CI, PI, GPO and CBS RTR teams to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities, making the end to end accounting and reporting process more efficient and effective. Partners directly with other CBS process towers to answer key queries/resolve issues as required.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.