QX Global Services Hiring CA/ACCA/CIMA/ICWA (CMA)/MBA/PGDM candidates for AVP – F&A Operations and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.QX Limited is a business process outsourcing company providing finance, accounts, recruitment, payroll, IT software and corporate advisory services. Our corporate home is in Skipton, North Yorkshire with American offices in New Jersey, and four Indian subsidiary offices in Ahmedabad, Baroda, Mumbai, and Noida.. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the AVP – F&A Operations as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: QX Global Services
- Location :Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Noida
- Post Name: AVP – F&A Operations
- Qualification: CA/ACCA/CIMA/ICWA (CMA)/MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Knowledge of Accounts basic and Fundamentals
- Knowledge of all applications used in the process
- Should create a baseline documents for referencing future projects
- Should have worked extensively on MS Office
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Effective client management
- Excellent People Management skills
- Excellent Analytical skills
- End to end client account management including managing multiple stakeholders (internal and external)
- Responsible for managing monthly client governance call demonstrating continuous progress of the project in right direction
- Commitment for continuous value addition in client deliverables.
- Looking for opportunities for farming to grow overall scope of the project.
- Internal Stakeholder expectation management
- Effective resource planning
- Various MIS reports to central team to give visibility of the project and updates
- Effective co-ordination with various departments (IT, Recruitment, HR, ER, BD & Business Excellence)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.