Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited hiring for Business Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.LTI (NSE: LTI) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 250 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 27 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI€™s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Business Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Business Analyst
- Experience: 4-9 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
Core Analysis skills
- Ability and willingness to own deliverables
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Data Flow Diagram experience
- Process definition experience
- Data management
- Trade Finance DT, TL, GTE, SCF, RF
- Understanding of operational flows within these systems
- Customer setup ( Trade Account/Buyer/Supplier/Relationships)
- Data analysis/modelling
- Interface specification and design
- Systems Analysis/Design experience
- Data Migration experience would be useful
- Understanding of system integration and interfacing
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.