Budget 2019 updates about Jobs,Farmers and other Benefits
February 1, 2019
- Defence budget enhanced beyond Rs 3 lakh crore.
- Job seekers have now turned job creators. India has become the second largest hub of startups: FM
- Rs 6,000 per annum to farmers holding land of up to 2 hectares.
- Already disbursed Rs 35,000 crore for our soldiers under OROP, substantial hike in military service pay has been announced.
- Gratuity limit increased from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 20 lakh: FM
- Beneficiaries will be provided assured pension of Rs 3,000 per month
- The scheme, called Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan, will provide assured monthly pension of Rs 3,000 with contribution of Rs 100 per month for workers in unorganized sector after 60 years of age