British Council Recruitment 2021.British Council recruiting CA,CFA,MBA for Treasury Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
The British Council is a British organisation specialising in international cultural and educational opportunities.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Treasury Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: British Council
- Location :Noida
- Post Name: Treasury Analyst
- Qualification: CA,CFA,MBA
- Experience: 02-03+years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review and process cash flows submitted by countries on a monthly basis.
- Initiate hard currency remittances / repatriations electronic banking platform.
- Execute inter account fund transfers as per ad hoc requests from departments / countries and regions.
- Maintain comprehensive list of all bank accounts (UK and Overseas) accounts for every British Council office globally.
- Account opening and closing process.
- Journal preparation.
- Extract and upload monthly book keeping reports.
- Preparing monthly MIS reports and participate in the review meetings with stakeholders
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.