Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
British Council Hiring Graduate for Finance & Business Analyst.The British Council is a British organisation specialising in international cultural and educational opportunities. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: British Council
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Finance & Business Analyst
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience :02+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare accruals, prepayments and reclassification journals. Provide summary and detailed transactions reports to budget holders.
- Provide clear, accurate and timely information on business performance against targets according to the reporting timetable and as otherwise directed.
- Advise on necessary master data issues and potential improvements that can contribute to the accuracy of our management reporting.
- Provide summary management accounts and detailed transactional reporting to the Business Leads budget holders.
- Provide analysis and insight based on business delivery that explain variances, providing clear assessment of the impact this will have on our target achievement.
- Implementation of changes agreed on our accounting and business reporting standards.
- Ensure that reporting standards are in line with internal and external requirements.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-