British Council Recruitment 2021. British Council recruiting CA/ICWA/MBA for SME Lead Intercompany and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The British Council is a British organisation specialising in international cultural and educational opportunities..Eligibility for the SME Lead Intercompany as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: British Council
- Location :Noida
- Post Name: SME Lead Intercompany
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/MBA
- Experience:05+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Maintaining the key service level requirements & KPI targets between the GSSC and a specific region
- Key contact between the region and the transaction processing Finance hub
- Provide oversight and direction to Shared Service Center intercompany team supporting the intercompany accounting, operations and projects
- Final reviewer of complex intercompany transactions and responsible for the monthly Intercompany close process
- Outlining and maintaining the key service level requirements & KPI targets between the GSSC and a specific region
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities to improve and standardize accounting processes including the Intercompany closing process (i.e. reduce mismatches, reducing close cycle, automate manual processes) while not sacrificing the quality of the resulting financial data.
- Proactively track inter-company issues, and coordinate with other functional owners to ensure timely resolution of identified issues.
- Establish highly collaborative relationships with key stakeholders including tax, treasury, IT, statutory reporting team, and SSC and other operational teams.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.