Boston Consulting Group is a management consulting firm founded in 1963. The firm has more than 90 offices in 50 countries, and its current CEO is Rich Lesser. BCG is one of the three most prestigious employers in management consulting, known as MBB or the Big Three.. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Finance Lead position as follows.
Eligibility : Finance Lead
- Post Name : Finance Lead
- Qualifications:Chartered Accountant or CPA, ICWA or MBA
- Experience : 08+ Years
- Vacancies : Not Disclosed
- Salary :Not Disclosed
- Location: Gurgaon
- Selection : Based on interview
- Ensure the integrity of the intercompany accounting processes is maintained
- Ensure that internal controls over financial reporting related to intercompany processes are in place and operating effectively
- Responsible for delivery of comprehensive, accurate and timely processing of Intercompany transactions, including processing of monthly allocations, overhead and other charges to affiliate offices
- Reviewing and approving the monthly intercompany journals for Local Service reimbursements & Service level Agreements charges
- Process and review the computation of Overheads, IC Allocations and accruals
- Process & review the Automated Local Service reimbursements being processed through HFM system.