Bosch Group Hiring CA/ICWA/MBA candidates for Capability Consultant SAP FICO and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Robert Bosch GmbH, commonly known as Bosch, is a German multinational engineering and technology company headquartered in Gerlingen, near Stuttgart, Germany. The company was founded by Robert Bosch in Stuttgart in 1886. Bosch is 92% owned by Robert Bosch Stiftung, a charitable institution. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Capability Consultant SAP FICO as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bosch Group
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Capability Consultant SAP FICO
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provides in-depth expertise in the consulting area focusing on customer
- Responsible to deliver the solutioning for business requirements in the domain area for the specific customer
- Perform detailed solution analysis and design; Conduct requirements/process Analysis;
- Provides effort estimation for development activities and identification of the required skills for specific development activities;
- Perform relevant integration testing, migration, cut-over activities and go-live, defect and issue reporting etc.
- Work independently on complex issues, and to collaborate efficiently with different teams to resolve technical issues quickly
- Mentoring team members in the area of technology and domain
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.