Bosch Group Hiring CA,CS candidates for Reporting And Secretarial_CTG and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Robert Bosch GmbH, commonly known as Bosch, is a German multinational engineering and technology company headquartered in Gerlingen, near Stuttgart, Germany. The company was founded by Robert Bosch in Stuttgart in 1886. Bosch is 92% owned by Robert Bosch Stiftung, a charitable institution. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Reporting And Secretarial_CTG as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bosch Group
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Reporting And Secretarial_CTG
- Qualification: CA,CS
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- SAP knowledge is added advantage
- Proficiency in Foreign language will be added advantage
- Strong analytic mindset. Experience in controlling is preferred.
- Strong communications skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Team player with the willingness to work in a flexible and challenging environment
- Fluent English in both written and spoken
- Advanced computer skills for MS office, especially Excel and Power Point
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.