Bosch Group Recruitment 2021. Bosch Group recruiting CA/CMA/CIMA/ACCA/MBA for Operations manager-Source to Pay and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Robert Bosch GmbH, commonly known as Bosch, is a German multinational engineering and technology company headquartered in Gerlingen. The company was founded by Robert Bosch in Stuttgart in 1886. Bosch is 92% owned by Robert Bosch Stiftung, a charitable institution.Eligibility for the Operations manager-Source to Pay as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bosch Group
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Operations manager-Source to Pay
- Qualification: CA/CMA/CIMA/ACCA/MBA
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure overall deliverable/KPIs of I2P Process Ensure compliance to the legal requirements of region, adherence to the Internal controls, OMP and Bosch guidelines (Central directives & Instructions). Responsible for 100% first pass yield of invoices along with CIP team Ensure standardization of processes and focus on digitalization & automation in processes
- Take lead in meeting customer satisfaction by being cost effective, providing quality services Encourage team on ideas for process improvements(CIP) and provide support for cross functional areas on the initiatives, projects, process improvements and issues handling.
- Groom employees for tomorrow’s leaders through motivation, encouragement, trainings and empowerment along with career planning and job rotation. Handling crisis management Responsible for improving employee satisfaction index Focus on business enabling to the organization by defining early warning signals;
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.