Boeing is hiring MBA in Finance or Chartered Accountant/CWA/CIMA .Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Boeing
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Financial Planning and Analyst
- Qualification: MBA in Finance or Chartered Accountant/CWA/CIMA
- Experience : 06–09+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01+
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- ensure the proper monitoring and analysis of monthly performance to plan (FPRP/A and internal budgets).
- development of overhead budgets, allocation of budgets, performance reporting, forecasting, assessment of LRBP data, development of rate forecasts
- conducting studies to assess cost impacts relative to proposed organizational and accounting changes, labor discrepancy disposition, controlling charge account authorizations
- associated cost collection in compliance with disclosure statements and internal funding requirements.
- integration, forecasting, and support of overhead and base projections for Forward Pricing Rate Proposals/Agreements (FPRP/A) with the United States Government.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply