BOB Capital Markets Recruitment 2021. BOB Capital Markets recruiting CA,MBA/PGDM for Research Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
BOB Capital Markets Ltd. (BOBCAPS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. BOBCAPS is one of the Investment Banking Companies in India and is a SEBI registered Category I Investment Banker. Eligibility for the Research Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: BOB Capital Markets
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Research Associate
- Qualification: CA,MBA/PGDM
- Experience:01-05+ years
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- . Be part of a well reputed established research team serving domestic and foreign institutional investors, and other relevant investor segments ii. Assist the analyst in covering companies, sector/s and macro economy, and tracking news flow for companies and sectors iii. Assist in financial modeling for companies, developing and maintaining industry database and valuation sheets
- iv. Assisting in equity research reports such as Initiating Coverage, Quarterly updates of companies, Event driven reports, Thematic reports, etc. v. Interact with sales team as required for communicating research ideas and handling queries vi. Handle/ assist in servicing investors
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in BOB Capital Markets entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with BOB Capital Markets entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.