BNY Mellon Released Job Openings On 03/05/2022.BNY Mellon is an investments company with more than USD 33 Trillion assets under custody. We provide investment management; investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in markets all over the world..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for BNY Mellon Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
BNY Mellon Recruiting B.Com Candidates with 02-03+Years Experience for Intermediate Representative: Asset Management Position.Complete Details for the Intermediate Representative: Asset Management as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:₹ 2,00,000 – 3,25,000 P.A
- Opening date for online Application: 03/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Interested candidates can share the profiles on the below mention email id Tushara.Nair@bnymellon.com Contact No :7620181564
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Client Processing – S4Applies expertise and judgement in providing quality, and occasionally complex client service and support to internal and external clients on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution, transaction processing (i.e., STP, manual), reconciliations and accounting services, and updates to client accounts in a timely manner.
- Performs a variety of operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing updates to client accounts or company records and interpreting and handling exceptions.
- Investigates and corrects errors in client accounts. Conducts independent analysis and policy interpretation.
- Responsible for reconciliations, including reconciling cash breaks, position differences, and gathering and compiling data. Serves as the primary point of contact for clients and executes all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Maintains correspondent accounts in accordance with applicable regulations and policies, ensuring regulatory compliance and minimizing exposure related to assigned processing tasks.
- Accurately opens and updates accounts or company records. Works closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporates any necessary risk mitigations.