BNY Mellon is hiring CPA/CA/MBA,CFA . The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation is an American worldwide banking and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. Bank of New York was established in 1784. BNY Mellon was formed in 2007 by the merger of The Bank of New York and the Mellon Financial Corporation.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: BNY Mellon
- Location :Shirur Sub-District, Maharashtra
- Post Name:Specialist, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Qualification: CPA/CA/MBA,CFA
- Experience :01+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manages and oversees the end to end project management activities such as project planning, scope management, estimation, schedules, tracking progress / issue / risks and related project artifacts
- Develops detailed project plans and schedules with leads across spectrum of projects in Finance CDO org e.g. Data Quality, DataMart Platform Re-architecture, BI Reports development and Operations etc.
- Facilitates adoption of appropriate project management tools and techniques.
- Setup and lead scrum calls to Identify, capture and report on scope, deliverables, milestones and any dependencies to other data related initiatives in Finance e.g. Finance Data as a Service program.
- Assist in defining processes to automate and effectively monitor data quality and BI reports development issues and facilitate follow-through with cross-track stakeholders.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply