BNY Mellon Released Job Openings On 11-05-2022.BNY Mellon is an investments company with more than USD 33 Trillion assets under custody. We provide investment management; investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in markets all over the world. In the region of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, which we have been serving since the 1900s, we deliver services to a broad range of clients seeking access to global capital markets Bank of New York Mellon – a leading financial services provider..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for BNY Mellon Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
BNY Mellon Recruiting CA,CPA,CFA,CS,ICMA,Bachelors/ Masters degree in Commerce Candidates with 00-05+ Years Experience for Lead Rep, Fund/Client Accounting Position.Complete Details for the Lead Rep, Fund/Client Accounting follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 11/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for the preparation and review of financial statements for US based funds. Comply with GAAP requirements. Also, responsible for reporting and reconciliation of Cash Balances, escalation of and follow up on open breaks. Should Possess understanding of Corporate actions and its impact on funds holding. Reconciliation of Capital Gain reporting. Expert understanding of Accounting standards impacting Fund industry. Product knowledge & valuations of various products. Expert understanding of manual interest calculations on fixed income products. Expert knowledge in passing journal entries in various scenarios. Key Skills Strong verbal and written communication skills. Email and Telephone Etiquettes. Proficiency in MS Office (excel in particular) Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Handling pressure situations. Time Management..