BNY Mellon recruiting CA,B.Com for LdAnlyst, Accounting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, commonly known as BNY Mellon, is an American investment banking services holding company headquartered in New York City. BNY Mellon was formed from the merger of The Bank of New York and the Mellon Financial Corporation in 2007.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the LdAnlyst, Accounting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: BNY Mellon
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: LdAnlyst, Accounting
- Qualification: CA,B.Com
- Experience: 03-05+years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Supports a standard legal entity, line of business, country, region or accounting process, as assigned. Contributes to the completion of numerous activities from start to close, including consolidations and financial reporting of business outcomes to deliver useable, accurate and timely financial information for the desired period (monthly, quarterly or annually). May complete other assignments, as needed, including standard accounting activities.
- Assists with end to end accounting processes and research required to transform data into information for reporting purposes. Activities may include processing standard general ledger events and transactions, assisting with continuous improvement activities such as the identification and analysis of exceptions, providing support for audits and completing assigned tasks to support the maintenance of the control environment.
- May complete special project activities, as assigned. Contributes to the completion of journal entries. With guidance, performs reconciliations of general ledger accounts or other financial data. Identifies and escalates issues, as needed
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.