BNY Mellon Hiring CA/CPA/MBA/B.Com candidates for Manager, Accounting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, commonly known as BNY Mellon, is an American investment banking services holding company headquartered in New York City. BNY Mellon was formed from the merger of The Bank of New York and the Mellon Financial Corporation in 2007. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager, Accounting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: BNY Mellon
- Location :Pune,Chennai
- Post Name: Manager, Accounting
- Qualification: CA/CPA/MBA/B.Com
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Coordinates the activities of support or entry level professional staff responsible for conducting basic financial and performance research and analyses and supporting the completion of basic accounting activities for an assigned legal entity, line of business, country, region or accounting process of limited/moderate complexity. Allocates accounting tasks to the team, including assigning data collection, research and analysis activities.
- Monitors metrics to balance workloads. Provides oversight for the implementation of financial system modifications and work processes related to data gathering and validation. Enforces compliance with reporting, accounting and accounting process policies, procedures and regulatory changes.
- Reviews and confirms the accuracy and completion of team’s work; provides corrective guidance to staff and checks for understanding. Identifies gaps in team knowledge and develops appropriate training, policy and/or procedures.
- Resolves escalated questions from staff members. Motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.