BNY Mellon India Operations Walk in Drive for Chartered Accountant for the role of Accounts and Finance:
BNY Mellon India Operations is inviting application for the post of Finance and Accounts Executive for Pune location. BNY Mellon Technology is a group company of Bank of New York Mellon that focuses on technology development, business & technology operations and remote infrastructure management services. BNY Mellon established a wholly owned subsidiary in Pune in December 2004 to provide world class support and services to the company’s global businesses. Please Find Below the Further Details and Apply Online through the Link provided at Bottom of the Article. Eligible candidates can Apply through Online & grab this opportunity.
Time and Venue:
Venue:- BNY Mellon India Operations Magarpatta City Tower 6 Level 2
Contact – Lavina Shinde
Eligibility details :
- Post Name : Finance and Accounts Executive
- Qualifications: Chartered Accountant with 00-01 years of experience
- Vacancies : 01
- Salary : Information not available
- Selection : Based on interview
- Responsible for maintaining the accounting books and records relating to specific groups of funds including hedge funds , mutual funds, separate account, commingled trust and/or limited partnership entities in accordance with department policies, procedures and best practices, while also ensuring client deliverables are met.
- He/she is responsible for effectively performing: cash and asset reconciliation research and exception clearing, transaction processing, income and expense related processing, research and clearing, daily/weekly/monthly NAV generation related processes, periodic and ad hoc reporting. – He/she is also responsible for performing portfolio accounting and related processes as part of thethe month end NAV generation and the reconciliation of investor statements to accounting reports.
- He/she will also be responsible for the reconciliation of the trial balance to subsidiary reports and client reports.