BNY Mellon Recruitment for Senior Auditor – Senior for Chennai, location.This position required Bachelors degree in Finance qualification.The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, doing business as BNY Mellon, is an American worldwide banking and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. It was formed on July 1, 2007, as a result of the merger of The Bank of New York and Mellon Financial Corporation.
BNY Mellon -Important details:
- Role Name – Senior Auditor – Senior
- Qualification & Experience – Bachelors degree in Finance with 03-06 Years Experience.
- Salary -Information not available
- Vacancies -Information not available
- Sector : Audit
- Location- Chennai,
BNY Mellon -Job Description :
- Execute the testing of technology processes as per Audit policies, methodologies, and standards, primarily covering applications, client / server technology platforms and infrastructure.
- Operate effectively as a team member, or independently, and take responsibility for specific procedures and results as agreed upon with his or her manager in relation to technology audit work.
- Work with business audit colleagues and undertake integrated audits providing technology audit coverage of business applications and associated technology controls.
- Communicate effectively with clients and audit team members; interacting effectively with senior managers, Audit team members and other stakeholders
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview