BNY Mellon Recruitment 2021. BNY Mellon recruiting CA/CPA/MBA for Spec, Accounting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, commonly known as BNY Mellon, is an American investment banking services holding company headquartered in New York City. BNY Mellon was formed from the merger of The Bank of New York and the Mellon Financial Corporation in 2007..Eligibility for the Spec, Accounting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: BNY Mellon
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Spec, Accounting
- Qualification: CA/CPA/MBA
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Supports a moderately complex legal entity or entities, line of business, country, region or accounting process, as assigned. Manages numerous activities from start to close, including consolidations and financial reporting of business outcomes to deliver useable, accurate and timely financial information for the desired period (monthly, quarterly or annually). May complete other assignments, as needed, including standard accounting activities. May provide presentations, information and/or recommendations to senior management, the internal board of directors and regulators, as needed.
- Supports end to end accounting processes and completes research required to transform data into information for reporting purposes. Activities may include processing standard general ledger events and transactions, assisting with continuous improvement activities such as the identification and analysis of exceptions, providing support for audits, completing assignments to support the maintenance of the control environment, fulfilling ad hoc requests in accordance with global, regional and country-specific process standards and completing process improvements.
- May deliver recommendations for use in accounting and financial reporting to senior management and the internal board of directors.
- May complete special project activities, as assigned. Responsible for posting journal entries to the general ledger accounts accurately, completely and in a timely manner. With little guidance, performs reconciliations of general ledger accounts or other financial data. Identifies and escalates issues, as needed. Reviews and/or approves journal entries and/or reconciliations completed by less experienced professionals.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.