BNY Mellon Hiring CA/CPA/MBA/CFA candidates for LdAnlyst, Treasury and ALM and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, commonly known as BNY Mellon, is an American investment banking services holding company headquartered in New York City. BNY Mellon was formed from the merger of The Bank of New York and the Mellon Financial Corporation in 2007. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the LdAnlyst, Treasury and ALM as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: BNY Mellon
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: LdAnlyst, Treasury and ALM
- Qualification: CA/CPA/MBA/CFA
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Collects financial data and runs basic calculations used as inputs into various capital management, IRR, liquidity and asset/liability models or analyses. Reviews calculations for validity and accuracy, reporting on unexpected/undesired results; may require collaboration with senior staff to determine a solution. Escalates unprecedented and complex issues to more senior team members/management. Internationally, analyzes basic capital, IRR, liquidity and asset liabilities management activities for assigned legal entity(ies).
- Reviews compliance against regulatory and/ or internal liquidity metrics and reports on findings. Assists with projects and may participate in discussions with investment and asset liability professionals on allocation decisions and risk management.
- Assesses alignment to regulatory requirements; contributes to the development of and documents liquidity self-assignment and liquidity funding contingency plans. May contribute to the development of policies and procedures in line with regulatory requirements and Corporate guidance related to liquidity, capital and IRR aspects including underlying assumptions and limitations to risk management framework. Provides supporting documentation and analyses for management reports/briefings. Reviews work with more senior professionals to improve own work
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.