Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
BNP Paribas is Hiring for Senior Associate – Finance
Qualification required is CA
Job location is Mumbai
BNP Paribas is Hiring CA . BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: BNP Paribas
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Senior Associate – Finance
- Qualification: CA
- Experience :03+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform month-end financial closings for all the entities (in IFRS and US GAAP).
- Enforce controls; prepare balance sheet reconciliation schedules.
- Review ledgers and perform account analysis, including reconciliations of balance sheet items for respective expenses accounts.
- Analyze, reconcile, and review all accounts under the position’s responsibility by performing a variance analysis of corresponding expenses/prepaid/balance sheet items, highlighting trends, and following up on questions/concerns.
- Key role in the forecast and budget process for all North American entities.
- Assist in monthly system parameters checking; update and maintain referential (i.e. mapping tables) for which the team is responsible
- Manage ad hoc assignments as requested by HO Finance / Regional Finance / internal management.
- Direct contribution to BNP Paribas operational permanent control framework
- Document and keep procedures for the production of all reporting tasks up-to-date
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam