BNP Paribas Hiring For Master degree Candidates.Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals – Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows .
Vacancy details :
|Join Whats App Group for Pharma Jobs (BSC,MSC,B.Pharm,M.Pharm,D.Pharma.B.Tech,)|
|Join Whats App Group for Engineering Jobs Alerts(B.Tech,M.Tech,Diploma,MCA,B.Sc,M.Sc)|
- Company Name: BNP Paribas
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Senior Associate – EQD P&L analyst
- Qualification: Master degree
- Experience : 05+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies : Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/skills Required
- Produce accurate daily analysis of P&Ls to Trading desks and bank’s management. This includes the 3 different P&L analysis required by the internal Valuation Policy and Regulators: Economic P&L (cash + PV) for Management and Accounting P&L reconciliation (performed by Finance) Step Reval P&L for VaR back-testing feeds and contribution to Regulatory ratios (used in the Dodd Franck and French Banking Law ratio calculations) Risk based P&L to validate the FO risk and models. Responsible for daily and monthly controls on key elements (positions, market data, adjustments, reserves) and liaise with internal departments in case of issues. Perform FO/MO reconciliations between Trading P&L estimations at T and Official MO P&L at T+ 1 and both explain and investigate P&L breaks to FO if any.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply