BNP Paribas is hiring CPA, CFA .BNP Paribas S.A. is a French international banking group. It is the world’s 8th largest bank by total assets, and currently operates with a presence in 72 countries. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: BNP Paribas
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Business Analyst – APAC Regulatory Reporting
- Qualification: CPA, CFA
- Experience :04+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Hand on experience of BA working model and knowledge of SDLC cycles.
- Exposure to Agile model, Scrum and Kanban processes.
- To drive the user requirement gathering process and the analysis accordingly.
- To identify the project priority/ constraint for the project plan.
- To keep the solution’s global functional design documentation and data dictionary up to date.
- To guide various project actors through the functional documentation and participate in the architecture decision.
- To streamline processes and challenge practices in front of entity CFOs.
- To contribute to a long-term sustainable design.
- To perform/support system testing (e.g. SIT & UAT).
- To help Project Manager by providing expertise on the complexity of proposed design, estimation on workload/timelines for our team as well as other contributors, insight on issues faced and related remediation.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply