Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
BNP Paribas is hiring Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, finance…Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals – Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services…..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: BNP Paribas
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name:Team member – Risk & Governance
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, finance
- Experience :01+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Define, maintain and work with IT teams to oversee the implementation of policies and procedures. Represent IT in relevant audit meetings and assist IT groups in closing findings. Define, write and maintain controls Support remediation efforts, assessments, new standards and documentation. Ongoing maintenance and strengthening of controls and alignment with IT governance Support IT in implementing any Operational and Technology Risk and Control assessment or program or initiative. Manage the scope and the calendar, facilitate the assessments/implementation, ensure action plan follow-up. Coordinate the risks identification and action plan follow-up. Coordinate and promote the identification and recording of historical operational risk incidents. Provide action plans for FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool, attend and participate in Cybersecurity meetings and workshops, provide IT metrics, track IT Cybersecurity related findings and declaratives. Identify and report/escalation alerts on issues related to Governance, Compliance, and Operational Risk.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply