Bluejeans is Hiring Qualified Chartered Accountant for the Position of Billing Analyst
At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Billing Analyst position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Billing Analyst at Bluejeans
- Post Name : Billing Analyst
- Qualifications: Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Experience : 00-02 years
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Bangalore
- Selection : Based on interview
Billing Analyst Job Description:
- Daily processing of orders, following detailed procedures, perform contract review with special attention to accuracy and timeliness.
- Review sales orders for completeness and accuracy; invoice reconciliation to customer quote/order, contract terms, and non-standard approvals.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Sales, Finance, Legal) to resolve issues related to booking completion.
- Book orders accurately and in accordance with the Company’s revenue recognition policy.
- Accurate and timely invoicing to the customers, both direct Channel partners to reduce DSO of the organization.
- Ensure proper control checks and providing timely responses to internal / external queries.
- Issue monthly and weekly statements to the re-seller partners.
- Create journal entries in the accounting tool Netsuite.
- Preparation of BRS on a weekly basis for all currencies including Credit card statements.
- Ensure the consistency of Annual Recurring Revenue flowing in the Billing and Booking tools.
- Month-end closing of the books within strict deadlines.
- Follow the billing and collections processes on a daily basis.
- Ensure the receivables are collected within the payment terms.
- Apply all customer payments in the billing tool.
- Process and provide credit memos for the invoice adjustments.
- Reviewing & Analyzing of Unbilled Cost.
- Develop working knowledge of products and services.
- Well versed with the application of accounts and other concepts for the billing operations.