Bloomberg looking for B.com for Finance Reporter
Bloomberg is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for the position of Finance Reporter.Candidates can find their eligibility from below details.Eligible and interested candidates can apply from the source may provided at the bottom of this article. This content to be used only for informational purpose and not responsible for the inaccuracy or deficiency of the provided information.
Qualification: A Bachelor’s degree .
Position: Finance Reporter.
- Collect, verify and analyze thoroughly newsworthy information
- Assemble findings into a stable story
- Write and deliver news stories with the reader’s perspective in mind
- Publish or broadcast news stories
- Receive assignments or investigate news leads/tips
- Abide by journalism’s ethics and codes
No. of vacancy: 1
Bloomberg L.P. is a privately held financial, software, data, and media company headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It was founded by Michael Bloomberg in 1981, with the help of Thomas Secunda, Duncan MacMillan, Charles Zegar, and a 30% ownership investment by Merrill Lynch.
Click here for full details and apply online