BlackRock Recruitment 2021.BlackRock recruiting CA,MBA for Associate – Portfolio Accounting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
BlackRock, Inc. is an American multinational investment management corporation based in New York City. Founded in 1988, initially as a risk management and fixed income institutional asset manager, BlackRock is the world’s largest asset manager, with $7.81 trillion in assets under management as of end-Q4 2020.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate – Portfolio Accounting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: BlackRock
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Associate – Portfolio Accounting
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience: 05+years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Conduct portfolio valuations, performance calculation and analysis for Institutional portfolios using Aladdin Accounting platform;
- Work closely with upstream teams such as Cash reconciliation, Trade operations, Data Integrity Groups and Portfolio managers to ensure accuracy of the jobs remit;
- Support Portfolio Management Group (PMG) and Institutional Client Business group (ICB) in resolving portfolio valuation and performance related queries;
- Work with clients effectively by supporting Client Business in servicing client requirements on a regular basis or on special projects;
- Prepare and provide extensive reconciliation with custodian banks and accounting agents to prevent/resolve NAV/Performance discrepancies;
- Lead all aspects of the preparation and review of holdings/market value reconciliations using Aladdin Reconciliation Tool to reconcile positions, prices, market value and accruals;
- Coordinate the re-engineering of BlackRock’s operating environment and participate in various automation projects to enhance productivity and controls;
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.