BlackRock Recruitment December 2019: BlackRock Recruitment for Post Graduate in Finance / Chartered Accountant for Gurgaon location. This position requires candidate for the post of Global Revenue Analyst. Please Find Below the Further Details and Apply Online through the Link provided at Bottom of the Article. Eligible candidates can Apply through Online & grab this opportunity.
BlackRock Recruitment important details:
- Role Name – Global Revenue Analyst
- Qualification & Experience – Post Graduate in Finance / Chartered Accountant with more than 2 years experience
- Salary – Information not available
- Vacancies – Information not available
- Sector: Investment management, Financial Services
- Location- Gurgaon, Haryana
BlackRock Recruitment Important dates:
- Opening date of Recruitment -02nd Dec 2019
- Closing Date of Recruitment- Suggested to apply within 3 days from Opening date
- Maintain monthly revenue accruals,
- Prepare balance sheet and profit & loss and cash reconciliations
- Liaise with fund accountants and external/ internal administrators to resolve variances in AUM, advisory administrative fees, and waivers
- Assist on special requests and provide timely responses to internal departments and external parties. Assist in implementing controls and continuous process improvements
- Liaise with local controllers and operations teams
- Maintain client master database and other billing related information on an ongoing basis
- Handle client billing and ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Work on ad-hoc projects
BlackRock’s purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology. As of June 30, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.84 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
Selection Procedure : Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview.