BlackRock is Hiring MBA in Finance or Accounting for the Position of Investment Accounting Analyst
JBlackRock, Inc. is an American global investment management corporation based in New York City. Founded in 1988, initially as a risk management and fixed income institutional asset manager, BlackRock is the world’s largest asset manager, with $6.96 trillion in assets under management as of September 2019.Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Investment Accounting Analyst position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Investment Accounting Analyst at BlackRock s
- Post Name : Investment Accounting Analyst
- Qualifications: MBA in Finance or Accounting
- Experience : 01+ years
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Gurgaon
- Selection : Based on Resume,Will Shortlist.
Investment Accounting Analyst Job Description:
- You will be responsible to analyze accounting data and provide commentary regarding accounting results
- You will prepare, review, and/or ensure distribution of various reporting schedules to clients according to specified timeframes
- You role is to assist in special projects and initiatives to improve the service offering
- Develop understanding of accounting policy and pronouncements to ensure reporting follows the standards
- Bring to bear technology to provide improved service to clients