|BlackRock Recruiting Associate, General Accounting / Corporate Controllers – Degree in Accountancy or MBA (Finance)|
BlackRock inviting application for the post of Associate, General Accounting / Corporate Controllers .This Position requires candidates should have Degree in Accountancy or MBA (Finance) with 10+ Years of Experience.BlackRock, Inc. is an American global investment management corporation based in New York City. Founded in 1988, initially as a risk management and fixed income institutional asset manager, BlackRock is the world’s largest asset manager with $6.84 trillion in assets under management as of June 2019.
Job description or Responsibilities as follows.- Associate, General Accounting / Corporate Controllers |
- Drive and lead T&E transformation projects, business reengineering and provide expert views on industry practice, benchmarking etc.
- Managing the process metrics of T&E for expense audit, corporate card issuance and related control processes.
- Monitoring the performance KPI and drive changes through metrics.
- Preparing monthly metrics on the health of the process.
- Driver of continuous improvement of the control environment within the process.
- Drive process excellence in partnership with cross functional teams like Finance Operations Support, HR, Financial Crime and Technology and Enterprise Services etc.
Other important details:
- Qualification: Degree in Accountancy or MBA (Finance) with 10+ Years of Experience
- Location :Gurgaon
- Vacancies: Information not available
- Salary : Information not available
- Posted date : 13/09/2019
- Starting date or Opening Date to Apply :13/09/2019
- Last date or Closing Date to Apply: Suggested to apply with 3 days from Opening date.
- Selection Process: Based on interview( Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview)
- Mode of Apply : Online
- Age limit : NA
for more information and Apply: Please check your eligibility with above details and apply with apply here link. if you have any doubts please ask in comment box .