Black Turtle Released Job Openings On 06-11-2021.Black Turtle India Pvt Ltd Our Client is an established IT consulting and services company offering a wide range of software solutions that help deliver superior business value. Our client have successfully undertaken and completed IT engagements for global corporations including Fortune 500 companies in 58 countries. It is currently assessed at SEI-CMMi Level 5 and PCMM Level 5 besides being an ISO 9001:2000 certified organizations…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Black Turtle Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Black Turtle Recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA),CPA,MBA/PGDM Candidates with 03-08+ Years Experience for AVP/Manager/Assistant Manager Position.Complete Details for the AVP/Manager/Assistant Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai, Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 06/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- – Lead the Counterparty Credit Risk process to generate EAD/RWA/Leverage Exposures based on the guidance issued by PRA/ECB/HKMA. – Review and validate data against expected quality criteria, log, investigate, escalate and resolve data quality issues – Perform manual amendments, enrichments and overlays to ensure that the data is of the desired quality. – Analyse significant movements and validate drivers from sites to ensure data integrity when it comes to providing commentaries for sign off packs and facilitate signoff by data owners. – Active participation in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for every change/release to drive consistency and efficiency and also highlighting the issues and taking it for remediation. – Support the development of CORB3 project funded initiatives across the Regulators – Compile Monthly / Quarterly / Half yearly returns for Regulators/Senior Management – Engagement with regional teams to inform them of CCR team initiatives and assessment of wider utilisation – Lead the Regulatory wide agenda for Stop/Simplify from CCR perspective with liaison with NCCR/Capital teams as well as wider teams/stakeholders – Support and guide colleagues through knowledge sharing and coaching interventions and facilitating transparent communication including with stakeholders…