BITS Pilani Hiring B.Com candidates for Field Worker cum Administrative Assistant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani is a private deemed university in Pilani, India. It focuses primarily on higher education and research in engineering and sciences. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Field Worker cum Administrative Assistant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: BITS Pilani
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Field Worker cum Administrative Assistant
- Qualification: B.Com
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: 18K+
- Opening date for online Application: 24/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :26/12/2020
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Interested candidates with the above mentioned qualification can send their one page resume (biodata) giving detailed information about the educational qualifications, Personal details, work experience if any, by 26th Dec. 2020 (Saturday), to the Principal Investigator, Dr. Ramesh Babu Adusumalli via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address given below.
- Please note that only short listed candidates will be called for interview (online through Google meet or Zoom) in last week of Dec 2020 and no TA/DA will be paid for the interview. Dr. Ramesh Babu Adusumalli, Department of Chemical Engineering Dr. Mithun Mondal, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad campus, Medchal District, Kapra Mandal, Hyderabad 500078
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.