Bisleri International Recruitment 2021. Bisleri International recruiting B.Com/M.Com/MBA for Accounts Executive and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Bisleri is the leading brand in the bottled water industry. We are the pioneers, having a nation wide network for manufacturing, sales and distribution..Eligibility for the Accounts Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Bisleri International
- Location : Visakhapatnam
- Post Name: Accounts Executive
- Qualification: B.Com/M.Com/MBA
- Experience:03-06+ years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Sales order creation, Sales invoice preparing.
- Corporate DC preparing, Daily sales return & shortages entry
- Distributor & Key accounts cheque deposit and reporting.
- Factory main cash maintenance ( Sales Cash )
- Jar movement report on daily basis
- Monthly physical stock verification & prepare report.
- Stock transfer and other report
- All record maintaining
- Well knowing in ERP Navision Software.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
Experience in handling TDS, GST related data.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.