BIRAC hiring LLB, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM for Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) is a not-for-profit Section 8, Schedule B, Public Sector Enterprise, set up by Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India as an Interface Agency to strengthen and empower the emerging Biotech enterprise to undertake strategic research and innovation, addressing nationally relevant product development needs. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: BIRAC
- Location : New Delhi
- Post Name: Manager
- Qualification: LLB, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM
- Experience: 6 years Minimum 2 years of experience in the relevant profile in a similar organization, government or Autonomous, CPSE o SPSE.
- No of Vacancies: 02
- Details of Salary: Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 1,70,000/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 30/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : 06/02/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : Head (HR and Admin), Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), 1st Floor, MTNL Building 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
i. Inter Departmental Coordination & Preparation of Annual Plan, Action Plan.
ii. Risk Management Monitoring.
iii. Statutory Compliances Coordinati on withDivisions.
iv. DPE MOU Coordination within Divisions.
v. Coordination for all Regulatory Information internally for RTI, CPGRAMS.
vi. Assistance in Internal Process Review.
vii. Inputs for Annual Report /MOU and Coordination with Agencies for Timely Compliance.
viii. Work related to Hindi RajBhasha Compliance.
How to Apply :
1. Last Date for Application is 6th February, 2021.
2. Notwithstanding anything contained herein or elsewhere; the decisions taken by BIRAC shall be binding upon all concerned.
3. In case of any query, may please drop an email at email@example.com
4. Employees of Central / State Govts and or other CPSEs should send a copy of their applications through proper channel to the following address: Head (HR & Admin), Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), 1st Floor, MTNL Building 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003