| Grant Thornton LLP Recruiting Manager-Indirect Tax – CA,LLB
Grant Thornton LLP inviting application for the post of Manager-Indirect Tax .This Position requires candidates should have CA,LLB with 5-7 Years of Experience. Grant Thornton LLP is the American member firm of Grant Thornton International, the seventh largest accounting network in the world by combined fee income. Grant Thornton LLP is the sixth largest U.S. accounting and advisory organization
Job description or Responsibilities as follows.- Manager-Indirect Tax
- To work effectively on critical client issues along with his/her team.
- To be able to Independently manage client accounts.
- He/she will be required to maintain relations within team members and other members of the firm.
- Developing and maintaining relationship with clients and regulatory authority. Also he/she will be a point of escalation for every client issue.
- He/she will be responsible for overall timelines and quality deliverable to the clients.
- Handling the appellate matters of Clients, including drafting of replies to Show Cause Notices, drafting of appeals, attending personal hearing, representing the client before the quasi-judicial authorities.
Other important details:
- Qualification: CA ,LLB with 5-7 Years of Experience
- Location :Bengaluru
- Vacancies: Information not available
- Salary : Information not available
- Posted date : 11/09/2019
- Starting date or Opening Date to Apply :11/09/2019
- Last date or Closing Date to Apply: Suggested to apply with 3 days from Opening date.
- Selection Process: Based on interview( Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview)
- Mode of Apply : Online
- Age limit : NA
for more information and Apply: Please check your eligibility with above details and apply with apply here link. if you have any doubts please ask in comment box .