EY Released Job Openings On 23-11-2021.Ernst & Young Global Limited, doing business as EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firm.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for EY Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
EY Recruiting CA/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 03-08+ Years Experience for Strategy & Transactions Lead Advisory Position.Complete Details for the Strategy & Transactions Lead Advisory as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Strategy & Transactions – Lead Advisory The Lead Advisory team is a business unit within the Strategy & Transactions practice. This LA partners with its clients to identify the best opportunities and assists them in choosing and consummating the right transactions for their business success. With a dedicated team of professionals in our Lead Advisory business, we offer comprehensive and integrated solutions to our clients, and assist them in aligning their transaction and business strategy to drive shareholder value and stay ahead of competition. This team provides specialist lead advisory services on the following: • Mergers & acquisitions • Divestitures • Privatizations • Joint Ventures/Strategic Alliances • Capital raising • Capital Markets • Corporate Restructuring. Your key responsibilities • Understand client issues • Have good working experience of financial analysis and basic financial modeling. • Experience on live mandates and deal closure will be preferred. • Research skills and building comparable valuation multiples • Ability to build an understanding of an industry • Provide support to the team in executing M&A and Private Equity fund raise transactions • Risk Management • Support on marketing pitches for M&A transactions • Independent charge of financial modeling • Prepare deliverables for engagements