PwC Released Job Openings On 06-01-2022.PwC firms help organisations and individuals create the value they€™re looking for. We€™re a network of firms in 157 countries with over 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in advisory, tax and regulatory services. In India, our comprehensive portfolio of Advisory and Tax Regulatory services presents a basket of finely defined deliverables. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for PwC Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
PwC Recruiting CA Candidates with 00-01+ Years Experience for Accountant / Accounts Executive Position.Complete Details for the Accountant / Accounts Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai, Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/01/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- The tasks, roles and responsibilities pertaining to the job role of an Associate will include the following: Conducting research on a particular industry to uncover M&A target companies; analysing the market and looking for other relevant potential values that can be generated through M&A transactions. Assisting the team while preparing for pitch presentations/decks for the prospective clients. Coordinating and conducting due diligence; analysing target company information and preparing due diligence reports. Responsible for implementation of scheme(s) and petition filing for the clients. Assisting the managers in multiple valuation analyses and in preparing financial forecasts related to a M&A transaction; presenting recommendations to managers. Advising clients on tax-efficient restructurings. Ensuring quality and promptness in execution of client deliverables. Working on developing and maintaining client relationships. Responsible for gaining a strong understanding from his/her seniors of typical integration activities, risk assessment and developing mitigation strategies as they relate to people, process and technology for the integration as well as market and customer facing operations. Attending and participating in the internal L&E sessions..