PwC Released Job Openings On 07-01-2022.PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for PwC Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
PwC Recruiting CA/CPA/ICWA/CMA/MBA Candidates with 04+ Years Experience for Management Consulting – Finance Effectiveness – Associate Position.Complete Details for the Management Consulting – Finance Effectiveness – Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/01/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Deals related services: Post-merger integration and transaction support, assist with acquisition support / Day-1 readiness for finance & accounting functions
- Financial Planning & Analysis: Assess the existing planning function, develop the vision for the end-state planning cycle with a clearly articulated process and system improvement roadmap including key milestones, expected benefits and impact of technology
- Close & Reporting: Optimize financial close process, design future-ready and regulatory compliant reporting models, design models for cash flow reporting and financial consolidation
- Treasury Operations Transformation: Develop and implement treasury operating model, analyze accounting impacts of treasury transactions, bank rationalization, define methodologies for intercompany netting and settlement, assess and implement TMS system
- Working Capital Optimization: Analyze and define strategies for cash management, enable transactional process efficiency to optimize cash flow and liquidity, evaluate investment alternatives